Eglin Air Force Base Info

If you live in the Panhandle area, you definitely want to get an annual Eglin recreation pass.  This gives you access to Turkey Creek, Boiling Creek, Titi Creek, and more.

Go here to purchase your Eglin recreation pass or check rules.

The basic recreation / fishing permit is $20 per year.

A senior (over 65) pass is $12 per year.  One-day passes are also available for $5 per person.

Go here to check on daily closures of the recreation area.

Closures are common, so do check.  

Go here to check on monthly road closures of the recreation area.

Note:  You have to learn about bombs before you can get a recreation pass.  Here's the short version of what you need to know:  If it looks anything at all like a bomb, you probably don't want to touch it.

Posts are coming soon
Stay tuned...